Free Admission Day 2017: Enjoy Edmonton Attractions for Free!
Mark your calendars because Sunday, Sept ember 24, 2017 is Free Admission Day to several of Edmonton’s recreation centres, cultural facilities, and attractions. Enjoy on a day of FREE fun with your family from 10am-6pm (see details below or the City of Edmonton website for more information).
Here is a list of the participating facilities for Free Admission Day:
Attractions (click link for list of activities at each facility):
- City of Edmonton Archives at Prince of Wales Armouries
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park
- John Janzen Nature Centre
- John Walter Museum (1-4pm)
- Muttart Conservatory
Recreation Centres (click link for list of activities at each facility):
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre
- St. Francis Xavier Sports Centre
- Kinsmen Pitch and Putt
- Mill Woods Recreation Centre
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre
Regular scheduled public skates throughout the day at various arenas.
- Callingwood Twin Arenas (12:15-1:15pm)
- Kenilworth Arena (12:45-1:45pm)
- Londonderry Arena (4-5pm)
- Terwillegar Arena (4:45-5:45pm)
Includes FREE public swim, select group fitness classes, work out centre and select gyms, family centre and indoor playgrounds.
- Castledowns Family YMCA Community Centre
- Don Wheaton Family YMCA Community Centre
- Jamie Platz Family YMCA Community Centre
- William Lutzky Family YMCA Community Centre
For more information please see the City of Edmonton website.
All images are property of the City for Edmonton.